This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quebec' Style

Yo my blog buddies,

Well - I decided to give a shot and doing the last painting a 2nd time and in the style of the Auebec Painter.  Which is very loose and very painterly.  The buildings are not Quebec style as this scene is in Nova Scotia - however that said - and I said it - I feel the brush strokes and the intensity of color closely meest the style of these great painters.  So now you see this one done looser than the last one I posted - which do you Like?????????

Some responses would be welcomed and appreciated.

I have a few TWEAKS to do but it's 98% done

11 x 14 on canvas panel.








Hope you enjoy.



JR    :>)