This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, September 24, 2012

Campground Review


Hello my friends,

Well, tomorrow morning we leave the Elkhart Camp Ground.

We really LIKE this campground it is of course in Elkhart Indiana and is very close to most of the RV manufacturers and service centers.

From what I understand it WAS a KOA campground at one time.  It is a clean well care for campground and most of the sites are pull through and most sites have full hookups and some sites have cable TV for an extra $2 per day.  The sites are long in length with acceptable distance between your neighbors.  Lots of nice grassy sites.  We paid $238 for a week including full hookups and cable TV.

They have a nice swimming pool, horseshoe pits. volley ball, miniature golf, exercise room and propane fill station and if needed a dump station.  It is a very clean and well maintained campground - has a nice laundry room and the staff and owners are very friendly.

We were in site 717.

We would definitely stay at the campground again.

www.elkhartcampround.com

JR      :>)