This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in Elkhart

Yo my friends,

Well, we are back in Elkhart and back into our RV and camping out in the Nexus parking lot.
Some parts are on order which is holding up things and also a few items have not yet been done and of course a few items where forgotten :>(

Come Wednesday or so we'll move into a campground nearby as all we have in the Elkhart parking lot is electrical hookup.

Assuming the parts arrive soon, I would expect to be out of here by Friday at the latest - but if the parts are late - we'll be here longer.

Hoping for a good nights sleep as the long plane rides over the past two days have exhausted the both of us.

Later Dudes

JR     :>)