This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chilly Day

Yo my friends,

Well today started out quite chilly and cloudy and windy.  we walked around the town and picked up some gifts for friends.  It is a good thing we only have one more day here as there are many bakeries - the folks in Beaumaris certainly do love their sweets!!!

I've pretty much shown you all the photos relative to the town and our journey - it is a small town sitting right on the Menai Strait which empties out into the Irish Sea.  A very beautiful corner of the world - lots of activity in the town but yet quiet and peaceful.

Tomorrow we hope it warms up and the wind ceases as we'd like to take a boat ride down the Menai Strait.  We also want to rest up for our train trip to London on Saturday.

Take care my friends.

JR    :>)