This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wales

Yo my friends,

We took a cab from Beaumaris to Bangor and our train left Bangor train station at 11:21 this (Saturday) morning and we are now travelling through the Wales countryside and seashore side on our way to London.  They have free WiFi on the train so I thought I would send a brief message to all my blog buddies.  We have not asked how long a ride it is to London but we assume 3+ hours.

We will be staying in London at the Chesterfield - the same hotel we stayed in at the beginning of our trip.

See Ya in London!!!!!


JR       :>)