This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beaumaris

Yo my friends,

Well we arrived in Beaumaris yesterday (Tuesday) and spent a wonderful day with the Blue Coat School people.  We found our B&B - got settled in and went out to a nice dinner.

This morning we are going to walk around the city - visit a castle and other various places.  We will be here until Saturday when we take the train to London.

This has been a wonderful trip with lots of sightseeing and this last part in Beaumaris has been a bit emotional for Melissa as this is where her mother lived for 10 months during the start of WWII.
We met the past mayor of Beaumaris yesterday and he is going to try and shed some light onto the name of the person Melissa's Mom lived with.  We know where she lived and found that house yesterday.

Well, the WiFi at the B&B seems good so I will try and post some photos of our journey here in Beaumaris Wales.

Later,


JR    :>)