This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Agricenter International RV Park Review


Agricenter International
Memphis TN.

This RV park is basically in an open sort of "fair ground" field.  Some of the sites have full hookup and others do not.  The sites are quite a bit un-level - at least ours was - which presented quite a problem getting our RV level.

There are no amenities to speak of - no pool - WiFi must be paid for.  We were able to pickup about 12 TV stations with our antenna.

With a my senior' discount we paid $25 a night with full hookups.  Although we had full hookup, the sewer connections was about 20 feet away so we could not hook up to it.  We had to empty our tanks on our way out of the park when leaving.

There are other RV parks in Memphis and there is one just across the street from Graceland - Graceland RV Park - so it might be good to check their rates as well as others.

There appears to be some people staying here year round and their sites are rather seedy and ill kept with junk outside their RVs which detracts from the overall park.

UGHhhhhhh - YUKkkkkkkkk



Some views of the park






RVDREAMS sitting in her spot nice and clean and neat - lookin' pretty as a picture!!




We would give this park a rating of 3.  Would we return again NO.

Actually we took some photos of the Ugggggg residents and plan on sending them along with a complaint to the Argicenter management.

Well hope you enjoyed my description of our journey to the Civil Rights Museum.
Heading out early and if we can get WiFi at WalMart in Mississippi - I'll blog Y'all.


JR       :>) 









On a scale of 1-10 - I would rate this place a 4.

It was OK for two nights.  Would we stay here again - NO.