This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 22, 2012

NAVEL AVIATION MUSEUM

Hello blog buddies,

Well, today we did laundry and then went to the National Navel Aviation Museum which is located at the Pensacola Navel Air Station about 40 minutes for our camp site.

We took a guided tour - admission was free and the guided tour was free and WOW what a place!!!  They even have an IMAX Theater in there!!!  Lots of history with restored 1 of a kind planes from WW I and WWII and Korea.  Very, very impressive!!!

A few photos:










Very interesting tour - well worth the visit.

JR    :>)