This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 13, 2012

MISSISSIPPI

Yo my friends,

Well, after about a 5 hour drive we are in Meridian Mississippi - in a Walmart parking lot
( HEY IT"S FREE!!!!)  We just put a couple of pizzas in the oven!!!
We'll stay here for the night and leave early tomorrow morning and drive about 5 hours to Pensacola Florida,

We will be staying at Fort Pickens a State/National park - since it falls under the National Park umbrella and I have a SENIOR' GOLDEN PASS it entitles me to a 50% discount so the nightly rate is $10 per night so the two weeks will only cost $140!!!!

Across the street is the turquoise ocean of the Gulf of Mexico and sand as white as snow!!!!!!

Sooooooo my friends you will be getting a lot of pictures of water & sand as well as palm trees and I hope a painting or two of dunes and palms.

Once we arrive and are settled in, I shall post another blog entry.

JR       :>)