This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BLUE ANGELS

Yo my friends,

This morning we went for a walk and got to see the Blue Angels practice some of their formations.  They fly over Pensacola Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.  It was quite a show as 6 of them performed all kinds of formations.  4 of them flew directly over our heads at I'm guessing 400 - 500 feet off the land - WOW are they ever loud!

Spent some time at the beach today and now for a nice nap!!!

Not much going on other than complete relaxation - so I won't bore your with jibber-jabber.

JR    :>)