This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 18, 2012

GOOD MORNING

Yo my friends,

Early this morning we had about 635 rain drops on our roof.  They say a chance of showers this morning and then clearing out.  With that moisture in the air it is quite muggy out so I'll put the fan on and use the A/C only if the fan and exhaust fan does not do the job.

Most likely a quiet morning for us and if it does clear up, we'll head to the beach.

I gotta tell you we really enjoyed those fish tacos last night we will be going back next Wednesday for another batch of them - imagine only $1 each!!!

Well, as I say - not much gong on this morning so I won't bother you with jibber jabber.

Have a great day!

JR      :>)