This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SEASIDE

Yo blog buddies,

Well today we toured a perfect little town called Seaside which "The Truman Show" movie with Jim Carrey was filmed in.  It is a very neat town with tree lined streets and there is a place for everything and everything is in its place!!!  The ocean view properties sell in the millions.

There is also a little town called Watercolor - which is also a perfect little town with everything in its place.  Very colorful homes in both towns sort of Key West and One Orleans style homes again selling in the millions.

Well tomorrow we will be leaving early- like 7 am  to get a jump on a long day of driving - about 250 miles to cover - with a rest here and a rest there it will take about 5 hours.  I like to if possible keep the driving day to about 3 hours but we need to try and half way to Punta Gorda which we are due to arrive on Nov. 1

We could have left today, but then we'd have too much time on our hands so best to bite the bullet and split the 500 miles up into two 5 hour days.


GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS FOR CHICKEN TACOS TONIGHT - Hmmmmmmmmmmm




Sooo, once we get settled into our overnight stop, I'll try and shot off an email.

Take care my friends.


JR     :>)