This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Good afternoon my friends

Yo buddies,

Well ---- about 11 am the clouds went away, the sun came out and the sky turned blue!!!!

We went to the art show ( photos to follow ) and on the way back we noticed a sign TOMMY BAHAMA
We turned into the shopping mall and found the Tommy Bahama restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that may not seem like a big deal to you folks - BUT - when we lived in N. Scottsdale AZ there was a Tommy Bahama restaurant near us and it became our favorite place for lunch!!!  The food is great, the service is great and the prices are fair.  Now this did not just happen - we don't not believe in coincidences - so seeing that sign happened for a reason.  We stopped in and had lunch!!!!!!!  It was just a good as the one in N. Scottsdale and it was a trip down memory lane!!!!

Now that lunch is over - back to the art show:


LOTS OF ART



SOME NICE MUSIC


This took place with the Gulf of Mexico as a back drop.  This area of Florida is known as the Emerald Coast - the water is just beautiful - 


The sand dunes are quite large




As they say - Leave only your footprints
Miles and miles of sugar white sand




Hope you enjoyed your trip to the art show and your time at the beach on the Emerald Coast

Take care my friends.

JR      :>)