This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 6, 2012

BABY BACK RIBS

GOOD MORNING BLOG BUDDIES,

After we went to the Ryman Auditorium yesterday we walked around downtown some more and pretty soon it was lunch time.  As I mentioned in a previous post, a fellow RV-er told me about a place with good ribs ------- AND --------- I LOVE GOOD RIBS!!!!

Well we put the info into the GPS and off we went to MARTINS BBQ!





NOW THEMS IS RIBS!!!

The seasoning on these ribs was just plain DELIGHTFUL!!!  LAYERS AND LAYERS OF TASTE AND TASTE AND TASTE
I also got a side of baked beans which were wonderful as well.

A great place for lunch.

Now for dessert, a GOO-GOO CLUSTER hit the spot!!!  These are made right here in Nashville and they are WONDERFUL!!!!

ONLY WEIGHS 1.5 OUNCES
A MILK CHOCOLATE CLUSTER OF COVERED VARIOUS NUTS WITH A SOFT CENTER  AND IT PACKS 210 CALORIES SO ONE IS PLENTY!!! 



SOME DOWNTOWN SCENES






Well as promised, it rained last night and a good chance of showers today so we may go to the Country Western Hall of Fame for an inside journey today.

Later my friends.

JR     :>)