This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 4, 2012

DAY 1 NASHVILLE

Good morning my friends,

Well, day 1 in the Nashville area - we will drive the Honda into Nashville today and sort of scout out the city and look for those things we want to take in during our stay here.  We've checked on which country stars might be doing something but they all seem to be out of town on tours!!!!   :>(   So I doubt that we will get to see a show.

I'll be happy to see some of the sites and just feel the vibes and excitement of Nashville!

On Thursday evenings, the campground we are in has a (weather permitting) sort of get together with BBQ and music for $9 so we'll go to that tonight - I also found a coffee type shop in Nashville "MUDDY BOOTS CAFE" and they have live music everyday - so we'll stop there as well.  With a name like that, Ya jest GOTTA go there!!!!!!

The sun is out and the forecast is for a nice day - high 70's - low 80's so all is well.

Take care my friends and this evening I will write about our first adventure into Nashville.


JR     :>)