This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, October 28, 2012

CLOUDY DAY

Good morning blog buddies,

Well ----------------- our first cloudy day in Florida!!!!!!  The wind has picked up a bit and it's about 55 degrees now.  It got down to 45 last night which is a heck of a lot better then the 39 degrees forecast!!!
There is an art show today that we plan on going to and then if it stays cloudy we will have a day at home painting-writing-reading-napping!!!!!  I kinda hope it does stay cloudy for today!!!!!!   :>)  

We are only here for 4 nights, leaving on Wednesday morning and there is a lot to see in the area plus we met some folks in Nova Scotia this past summer who live in Destin Fl (just down the road) and asked us to call if we came thru the area.  So a "down day" can be nice and we only seem to take these when it is not sunny & warm.  We still suffer a bit from the "We are on Vacation" syndrome and still need to settle into a NORMAL life style!!!!

Sooooo the plan is to go to the art show - stop for a Starbucks mocha and come home and stay home the rest of  today.  I love a good mocha, topped with whipped cream and have not had one for quite a while now - part of a half-hearted diet!!!!  For the most part I've cut out sweets and will try and stay "sweet free" for a few months to try and settle back at 155 pounds which is "fighting weight" for me!!  :>)

So my good friends - hope your weekend is shaping up nicely and that you have a great day!

Later Dudes--------------------------------------

JR    :>)