This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 18, 2012

LANGSTON BEACH - GULF BREEZE FL.

Yo my friends,

Well more showers rolled in so time to do another painting!!!!!  :>)

This is 9 x 12 on canvas sheet - done with Chroma Interactive Acrylics wet into wet - quickly & loosely.

Langston Beach is about a 2 minute drive from our campsite.  It is on the Gulf of Mexico, in the town of Gulf Breeze and the water is turquoise/blue very, very beautiful.  The sand is soft and an off white.  It is HEAVEN my friends!!!!!  There are hundreds of sand dunes and lots of vegetation.

At this time of the year butterflies are migrating ( never knew they did that ) lots of them flying around.


Some detail 



Later my friends


JR   :>)