This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 11, 2012

GOING TO GRACELAND- GRACELAND-GRACELAND

Good morning my friends,

Well, as Paul Simon says GOING TO GRACELAND-GRACELAND-GRACELAND!!!

Today we shall journey out to Graceland and the Civil Rights Museum and the hotel where Martin Luther King was shot.  So much history here in Memphis.

The forecast is for showers over the next 3-4 days ---- but that's OK we have umbrellas and rain jackets so rain shall not detour our journeys over the next 2 days.  6 months ago I would not even venture out in the rain unless it was an emergency!!!!  I'm starting to conquer my fear of the rain - I'm working very hard at it and have made some progress!  :>)  

Well I will blog in later in the day and let you know how our journey in Memphis went.

JR      :>)