This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 26, 2012

GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS


Well nice day today - so this morning I did some "HIT THE ROAD" chores to the RV.  Checked the tire pressure in the 6 tires on the RV and the 4 tires on the Honda.  The outside rear driver side dullie on the RV has been losing about 6-8 lbs over a two week period.  So we need to get that checked out.  It's a slow leak and most likely is in the valve stem or the valve stem extensions.

Ford in it's infinite wisdom created a dullie wheel system on the rear axle of the E-450 chassis making it impossible to put air in the inside dullie without taking off the outside dullie!!!!!!!  These design engineers make huge salaries to do stupid things like this!!!!!  Sooooo one needs to install valve stem extensions and by nature these can have slow leaks - anytime you attach an extension onto anything - leaks can be common!!!

I also checked all the fluids in the RV and the Honda as well as the fluids in our on board generator - in addition I cleaned the inside of the RV and washed the floor.  WHEW!!!!!!!!  Now I need to go to the beach to relax!!!!

Today as I mentioned is Melissa's birthday so it's out to the Crab Shack tonight to celebrate!!!!  This place is GREAT - right on the beach on the Gulf of Mexico and has GREAT FOOD and since we love CRAB - it works out well for us!!!!  They also have live music and some entertainment - to top[ it off, the prices are very reasonable!!!

Take care my buddies and the week-end is on it's way - I hope none of you live in the path of that hurricane coming up the East Coast - NOT A FUN TIME!!!!!!
Stay safe!!

JR      :>)