This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 1, 2012

COBALT & FRUIT

Yo my friends,

Well--------a rainy day so I paint!

I have not done a still life for quite a while, so I figured I would play around with one and see what developed.

First I have to find a blank piece of paper
BINGO I found one!!!!!


Now I have to paint something onto the paper
BUDDA BING BUDDA BOOM 

DONE!!!


Some closeup for my anal attentive buddies who like to look closely and say 

HOW HE DO DAT?????


I love to paint stems on fruit and guess what my anal buddies - I'm not going to tell you how I do it!!!!  I've got to keep some secrets!!!



OK - having fun with this and 'll most likely finish it tomorrow as it is suppose to be cloudy with showers.

Now for some lunch and then a siesta!!!!  

MUCHO GRANDE!!!!!


JR    :>)