This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Half way there

Yo my friends,

Well after 6 hours of driving - with a couple of 10 minute breaks we are in a KOA RV park half way to Punta Gorda.

Another 5-6 hours of driving tomorrow and we will be at The Shell Creek RV Resort in Punta Gorda Florida!!!!  WOO-HOO!!!!  This will be a 2 month stay for us - however on Tuesday we have to drive about .45 minutes to a Ford dealer in Arcadia to get the 10,000 mile checkup for the truck portion of our RV.  After that - we will be stationary for 2 months!!!!!  Beaches - painting - writing - reading - day dreaming - checking out the area to see if we would consider looking a property here and areas around Punta Gorda.

The RV park by the way is very nice - pull through spaces with lots of room between sites. WiFi is not usable so we are hooked into Melissa's Iphone as a hot spot and that works OK  It also comes with cable TV and we got 34 channels.

Up early again tomorrow morning - fill up with gas and off to Punta Gorda we go!!!!!

Take care my friends -

JR    :>)

.