This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 5, 2012

NASHVILLE JOURNEY DAY 2

Yo my friends,

Well we drove down into the city of Nashville and had a wonderful day!!!!  We did a tour of the Ryman Auditorium - a place I have always wanted to go.  What a THRILL!!!!!  i would love to see a performance there someday.  Mary Chapin Carpenter is playing there tonight - a one night concert - we got to see her stage crew setting up for the show.

Following are some photos of our journey through the Auditorium.

Boots belonging to Johnnie Cash


Johnnie Cashes famous Black coat and one of June Carter's dresses


 View from the balcony



One of my very favorite CW singers


This is one of two Provost buses belonging to Mary Chapin Carpenter both were park on the side of the Auditorium - gotta be 50 feet long!!!  Big trailers were attached to the backs with all the sound equipment and instruments.


RVPAINTER stage front!!!


Stage crew for Mary Chapin Carpenter setting up all the gear for the show tonight









RVPAINTER at the grand staircase



Bronze statues of Minnie Pearl and Roy Acuff
"Oh Roy" 





RVPAINTER leaning against Mary Chapin Carpenter's bus!!!!!



Hope you enjoyed your tour of the Ryman Auditorium as I was thrilled to see it and walk through it.  Being a lover of country western music - the Ryman Auditorium was on my list of things to see.

Later my friends - enjoy your weekend.


JR     :>)