This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 20, 2012

ANOTHER DAY AT THE BEACH

Good morning my friends,

Well me thinkith today will be another day at the beach! The 14 day weather forecast is for temps in the low 80's to high 70's and no rain in the forecast until 11/1 WOW!!!!!!!

On 11/1 we arrive in Punta Gorda for a two month stay - so perhaps rain will not be in this area on 11/1.

This is truly a beautiful area of the country - I would not want to be here during the summer - way to muggy but from this time until about May-ish WOW we are lovin' it!!!!  There is a tad bit of humidity right now, but the nice breeze at the ocean takes that away and it is as close to perfect weather as it can be.

Well not much to talk about this morning - so I'll stop the jibber jabber and check back in later today!



JR :>)