This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 4, 2012

SCOPING OUT NASHVILLE

Yo my Blog Buddies,

Well we had a great day - went to The Grand Ole Opry Hotel - WOW!!!!!!  What a place that is - we walked around for a couple of hours and then went over to the Grand Ole Opry.  i have watched many a country western show televised from there and it was quite a thrill to see it in person!!!!!

We then drove around downtown Nashville scoping out some more land marks for another adventure tomorrow.

Some photos from our adventure today:

Our 31' RV Dreamcatcher snug in her space 


across from our site is a little park space


Some more RVs set in their spaces


A splash of color of course!!!!!


Front of the Grand Ole Opry hotel



Inside the Hotel


They have a canal boat ride you can take - reminded us of the San Antonio Riverwalk







None other than The Grand Ole Opry




Entering the city of Nashville



We had a wonderful day and are really enjoying Nashville - tomorrow some more investigating of places we checked out today during our drive through the city.


Later my friends


JR      :>)