This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

QUIET DAY

Good evening my friends,

We had a quiet day today - did some chores around associated with the RV and just sat around and relaxed.  Beautiful day today mid 80's - very pleasant!!!!

We set out for our ride down to the water front on Pensacola Beach for our $1 fish tacos at Hemingway's Bar & Grill but before we went there, Melissa wanted to ride a 200 foot high WHEEL with enclosed gondolas.  It is just like the "EYE" in London.  I chose not to do this as i get dizzy on a 10 foot step ladder!!!

Following are some photos of this 200 foot high WHEEL!!!




While on the ground waiting for Melissa to finish her SPIN, I was talking to one of the employees.  He said the structure is rated for a category 4 hurricane.  the gondolas would need to be removed and moved inland.


The view from Hemingway's Bar 7 grill


The 200 foot WHEEL from out restaurant


5 of the most delicious blackened fish tacos I've ever had!!!!  All it cost was $5.00


Well my friends take care - have a great evening and I'll see Ya'all on my next post.

JR      :>)