This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MEMPHIS

Yo my friends,

Well after a 4 hour drive we have arrived in Memphis TN.  We are staying at the AgriCenter International.  there is a huge farmers market here and lots of spaces for RV's.  $25 per night with full hookups which a very reasonable price.  Actually it's $27 per night but my senor' status gives us a $2 per night discount - see--------- old people come in handy!!!!!

Tomorrow we go to Graceland and do some location checking for other adventures while here.  We have several places on our list - Civil Rights Museum and the Lorraine Hotel where Martin Luther King was shot as well as Beale Street where the local  music and nice local flavor restaurants are.  We are only here for a short time 3 nights, leaving Saturday morning for Fort Pickens in Pensacola Florida.  This will be a 2 day drive ( about 250 miles per day ) with a one night stop over at a Sam's Club parking lot - IT'S FREE!!!!!

Take care my friends.


JR     :>)