This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday 10/25

Yo my friends,

Well today we'll head out to the beach for the day.  We are down to our last 2 days here - the 2 weeks went by quickly!!!!  Friday we'll need to spend some time on the chores needed to get the RV ready to travel again.  Saturday we leave and are only going about 1 hour east of where we are now.  Going to Grayton Beach RV park which is a State of Florida park and not under the control of the federal government so our daily rent will be a tad more than $10 as it was here  :>(  We'll be there for 4 nights and then start a 2 day trip down the west coast to Punta Gorda Florida, arriving November 1 where we will reside for a 2 month stay. Staying put for 2 months will do our budget some good as the RV won't be using any gas!!!!! The gas prices down here have been in the $3.42 - $3.45 per gallon price range.  Not bad - but - at 9 miles per gallon driving is quite expensive!!!!  Additionally since we are staying for 2 months, we get a real nice discount on monthly pricing.

As I mentioned, Friday is Melissa's birthday and we'll go to the Crab House and celebrate.  I won't tell you how young she is going to be!!!!

We did go out for our $1 fish tacos last night and I only order 4 and once again they were the best fish tacos I've ever had!!!  Nice blackened fresh fish - Hmmmmmmm - so GOOD!!!!!

Enjoy the day my friends.

JR   :>)