This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, October 7, 2012

NASHVILLE DAY 3

Hello my friends,

On Saturday we went to the Country Music Hall Of Fame.  

WOW!!!!  DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!!

We spent a good 3+ hours there - it encompasses 3 floors of all kinds of CW memorabilia - it was just amazing and I might add very crowded!!!   A very popular place in Nashville.

Photos from our journey:


The main exhibit was a tribute to Patsy Cline



Roy Rogers boots


Elvis Presley's GOLD piano 


Gold albums



The main lobby - this is a massive multi-story building in downtown Nashville



A splash of color - of course


Bird of Paradise plant


Horse drawn carriage rides downtown


Well, today will most likely be a down day - got to catch up on laundry and other RV chores.  We may scoot out in the afternoon for a ride around into some of the small towns outside of Nashville.

Take care my friends and enjoy your Sunday.



:>)    JR