This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 27, 2012

GRAYTON BEACH

Yo my friends,

Well this morning I check the pressure in the tire that has been losing air and overnight it lost 6 pounds!!!!
So this told me that it was not a problem with a valve stem extension but a tire problem.  On our way out of Pensacola we stopped at DISCOUNT TIRE and asked to have the tire checked.  Off came the wheel and sure enough a big old rusty nail was in the tire!!!

DISCOUNT TIRE repaired the tire and when I asked how much - the answer was NO CHARGE!!!!!!

We have always bought our tires for our cars at DISCOUNT TIRE and now I know why!!!!  Even tho we have a road hazard insurance on the RV tires, he still insisted that there was NO CHARGE!!!  I'll be sending an email off to Corporate to let them know what great service this store gave us!!!!

Sooooooo after arriving at Grayton Beach State Park we got setup in our space for the next 4 days, and went and found the beach - a 5 minute drive and then went and found a grocery store to stock up on a few things.

The hurricane going up the East coast is pulling down cold weather into Florida - the forecast is for daytime temps in the 60's and night time temps in the high 30's to mid 40's  YES!!!!!!!  I"M NOT KIDDING - tonight is forecast at 39 degrees!!!!!!!  Good snuggling weather!!!!!  :>)

We have a full tank of propane so the heat is on and just in case we also have an electric heater - so no problems keeping warm!!

Some photos of the area tomorrow-------------------------------

Later my friends,


JR        :>)