This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 29, 2012

Exploring the area

Good morning my friends,

Well, this morning at 7:30 it is 45 degrees!!!!  Brrrrrrr!!!!  60 degrees inside our RV - so the heat is on to warm things up to take showers!!!!

Today we are going to explore various areas around here and perhaps check out some for sale properties in the local RE brochures just to get a idea of what's what in this area. It is very nice here  tho I'm thinking it may get a bit chilly during the height of the winter.  But we can perhaps relate prices here to those in the Punta Gorda/Bonita Springs area which is further down the west coast and of course further south.

We got in touch with the folks we met in Nova Scotia and they invited us over to their home here for drinks and snacks.  He is a retired military officer and they have a 6,000 sq ft home here in Destin Florida.  You may remember they were our neighbors at the campground in Hubbards Cove NS for about 2 weeks this past summer.  They spend part of the Florida hot/muggy summers RV-ing in cooler climates.

Sun is out - sky is blue although the temps are only predicted to be in the mid-high 60's during the day as the hurricane is still dragging down cold weather into Florida.

Well, that's about it for this morning so I won't bore you with senseless jibber/jabber and I'll touch base with y'all later today perhaps with some photos of our journey.

Later my blog buddies.

JR                 >)