This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BREAKFAST AT THE LODGE

Yo blog buddies,

Wellll - breakfast at the Lodge was as GREAT a breakfast as I've ever had!!!!

This is what you call A FARMERS BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The view from our table


Pancakes-scrambled eggs-bacon-sausage


I finished mine so I get dessert!!!!!  :>)


No dessert for - she did not finish her meal!!!


Of course - A splash of color




Rain drops!


Finished the still life after breakfast - not sure if I'm happy with it so I'll let it rest and look at it in a couple of weeks.

COBALT & FRUIT

20 x 16 on heavy linen paper - wet into wet


As it turns out, this was an exercise in complimentary colors

Red & Green
Blue & Orange

Hope you enjoyed the food and the painting!

JR     :>)