This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 19, 2012

GREAT DAY

Hello my friends,

Well, today was a GREAT DAY - we went to the beach this morning and stayed about 4.5 hours.  The sky was pure blue - not a cloud in it and the temperature was nice with a slight breeze off the ocean

The sky stayed this blue all day!!!  Not a single cloud could be found!!!!




DW testing the waters




JR studying sand dunes for another painting!!!


I just noticed that I have really nice looking knees!!!   :>)

Hope you enjoyed our beach day as much as we did.

Later my friends.


JR     :>)