This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday 10/25/12

Hello my friends,

Well today we spent some time in the morning printing off forms to be come Florida residents - that is we will claim Florida as our place of residence while we are full time RV-ing.  We signed up with a "mail forwarding service" today and come April when our NM registrations and insurance expires we will register our RV and our car in Florida - we will also register to vote in Florida and get our Florida driving licenses.

We now have an actual residential address in the town of  Green Cove Springs Florida!!!

After doing this - we went to the beach - YES AGAIN!!!!  It was a beautiful day - blue skies and sunshine.  Spent about 3 hours at the beach and then went food shopping.

Photos of the day:

Some more photos for consideration to do some more dune paintings




This was my view for most of the day- I KNOW- I've got great knees!!!!  :>)


Melissa had a great view as well!!!!
(that's a bag of Doritos she is trying to hide!!!!)


Soooooooo - our stay here is close to over - as I mentioned we leave Saturday morning- drive about 60 miles due east and end up on another sand dune beach still on the gulf of Mexico
.
We will be at a Florida State Park with full hookups and the cost is $19 per night!!!!!  Great bargain!!!!!!

Until next post - take care and live life to the fullest!!!!!


JR     :>)