This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 19, 2012

BEACH DAY

Good morning blog buddies,

This was the sunset last night - not quite the real pretty sunsets that I had anticipated for the Gulf of Mexico - but maybe I just have not hit it right yet!


My RV friend Steve Conrad keeps talking about the "green glow" on the ocean that can be seen at sunrise or sunset - I'll be dammed if I can see it.  Of course he is down in the Keys of Florida so I'm thinking the sunsets are far better then way up here in the panhandle!!!!!

Well, today is suppose to be a beautiful sunny day - so it's off to the beach for us!!!!!

Enjoy your day my friends and put a smile on as it will make a big improvement in your day and in the day of others.

JR     :>)