This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, October 21, 2012

ALL MOVED

Yo my friends,

Well, we got ourselves all moved into our new spot.  Five spaces up the street and on the opposite side as before.  Took us about 15 minutes to move and get a setup again.

Went down to the beach for a couple of hours and tonight we are going out for a light snack at Hemingway's Bar & Grill. I;m going to get a Cuban pork sandwich!!!!!  Friday is Melissa's birthday so we'll go out to eat at the Crab House - they have music there and we went there this past May and really enjoyed the crab.

Boy - I tell ya - this going to the beach everyday sure does tire you out!!!!!!  The sun - the salt air and the gentle noise of the waves - I'm exhausted!!!!!

Time for a power  nap and then off to Hemingway's.

Later my friends,

JR     :>)