This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 1, 2012

RAIN-RAIN-RAIN

Yo my blog buddies,

Well last night it started raining and it rain pretty much the whole night and is still coming down!
The rain was moderate to heavy and I'm betting we got 2 - 3 inches.  Things look good around here, with no flooding but the ground certainly seems saturated with puddles.  We'll check with the front office to see what their flooding experience is - if any.

The drainage around our site looks good as there is a culvert which empties out into a rather large depression behind us.  I think it would take the 100 year flood to fill that up!!

In between rain drops I'll get my painting gear our of the car and today will be a painting day for me and perhaps a writing day for Melissa - she has been writing up a storm lately and as I mentioned is actually working on several projects including the sequel to her novel she published last October.

We can't get TV reception here, so we'll put on some CD's and have background music.

So my friends take care and enjoy the beginning of your week - BE HAPPY!!!!

JR       :>)