This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 29, 2012

Easy Day

Hello my friends,

Well we had an easy day today - did our computer and on-line stuff this morning and then took a ride around the area scouting out different communities.

We also had to fill out some paper work for our Florida residency and go get them notarized and mailed into the various Florida departments.  Nothing is ever easy!!!  :>)

Early this evening we are going over to the home of the RV folks we met in Nova Scotia for drinks and snacks and conversation.

So all in all a restful day - got a few things accomplished and enjoyed the day.  It was a beautiful day - a tad chilly and windy but lots of blue sky and sunshine.

Later my friends.

JR     :>)