This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TOUCHDOWN

Yo My Friends,

Well we landed outside of Nashville TN and since I've always wanted to come here, there is a lot of touring to do!!!!  From here we will move onto Memphis TN to see if Elvis is "IN THE HOUSE!!!!!"

The place we are at seems nice, free WiFi - free Cable TV - the spaces are a tad close together but that's how you meet people and we will be gone most of the day anyways. The nightly cost with tax  figures out to be $28 per night and that includes the free WiFi and free Cable TV.  That is pretty much a bargain!!!!

The drive today was all on narrow 2 lane back roads  with drop offs on the passenger side - not my favorite road to travel so I need a nap!!!

Later my friends.

JR    :>)