This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday 10/16

Yo my friends,

Well - we get a wake-up call every morning at 7am.  The Pensacola Naval Air Station is very - very close to our campground and at 7am each morning the fighter jets start taking off for their practice runs.  This is also home to the Blue Angels and they practice their formations out over the gulf of Mexico.  They flew by the other day in formation and did a few rolls.  Quite a sight!

This morning we went for a nice long walk - couple of miles - ate breakfast outside and we are now in the middle of doing 2 big loads of laundry.  Laundry tends to pilel up as it is such a pain in the butt to go to the laund-ro-mat!!!!

Once the laundry is done, it's off to the beach and then later when it cools down we'll go do some grocery shopping.

Later my friends,

JR     :>)