This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ALLERGIES????

Yo my friends,

Well------------------ something has gotten stirred up in the air here in Kentucky as I'm' all itchy - an allergy to something for sure. I'm taking my antihistamine and it helps for about 4 hours at a time. Of course they make you sleepy!!

Well the rain has finally stopped so this morning we are going up to the Lodge for breakfast - they have quite a menu and the prices are very reasonable!!!  Next to FREE we like reasonable!!

Got a few "get ready to move" chores to do today as we leave here tomorrow and based on how itchy I am - it's a good thing we are leaving!!!!!  

It has been a wonderful stay at a great campground and I will write up a review of this place and post it over the next couple of days.

Hope to finish up the still life painting today as it is suppose to be cloudy but no rain in the forecast.  So it maybe another inside day or outside if no rain.  The temp outside right now is 65 degrees, so I sure can be outside and paint.

Well  until my next post - take care my friends and enjoy the day - it is  so easy to bring enjoyment into your day yourself - you don't have to wait for someone to do it for you!!!

JR    :>)